I’m a Seattle-based Art Director, Illustrator & Visual Designer.
Currently open for work in the Seattle area.
CALL ME CORNBREAD
… if you want. Carol Anne is my real name.
As my experience in design approaches 10 years, I’ve learned a lot about what it takes to survive multiple revisions and even the harshest critique. My passion is in Art Direction, and over the years I’ve added illustration, visual design and UI design to my bag of tricks.
I always look for opportunities where design and processes can be improved, even when I’m not expected to, because I think there’s always a better way to do things.
I love a well-kerned word, fancy ampersands, and naming typefaces I see in the wild. I also enjoy podcasts, true crime, puns, and rewatching Vine compilations.
Working with me gets you:
• Tight design and loose tracking
• Great color combos (they come with fries and a drink)
• Fun illustrations that are definitely not immature
• Seriously serious Art Direction
• Memes (quality not guaranteed)
• Probably cat photos (high quality always guaranteed)
• Useless anecdotes on various topics
Skills / tools
• Art Director / Visual Designer Freelance ‘15–Now
• Senior Visual Design Contractor TEAGUE ‘19
• Art Director Noble House Hotels & Resorts ‘18
• Art Director Red Square Agency ‘13–’15
• Graphic Designer / Team Lead Beau Rivage Resort & Casino ‘10–’13
• Production Artist Nikon ‘08–’10
Gold ADDY • Silver ADDY